In the event that you do not agree, you must contact the support contact via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion of your account and data.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
For registration purpose, we request for the following Data:
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Purplestone Leisure and Entertainment a company with the registered address at 21, Biaduo Street, Off Keffi Road, Ikoyi – Lagos, Nigeria will be the controller of your personal data.
A user is requested to provide the Administrator with information about him or herself when registering for the use of The Service.
Cookie: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Service. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We also use tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with delivering online advertising.
A cookie is used, in particular, to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our Website. As a result, the information, which you have earlier entered in certain fields on the Website, may automatically appear the next time when you use our Service. Cookie data will be stored on your device and most of the time only for a limited time period.
DUE DILIGENCE AND AUDIT RIGHTS
We operate an anti-money laundering compliance program and reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the Marketplace.
The user agrees to provide to us all such information, documentation, and access to business premises as we may require:
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS LIABILITY
2. The limitations and exclusions of liability are set out in this section and elsewhere in these general terms and conditions:
3. In respect of the services offered to the User free of charge, the Administrator will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
4. The Administrator's aggregate liability to the User in respect of any contract to provide services under these general terms and conditions shall not exceed the total amount paid and payable to the Administrator under the contract.
5. Notwithstanding number 4 above, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature, including in respect of:
6. We accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a Limited Liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Marketplace or these general terms and conditions (this will not limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions or our officers and employees).
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA COLLECTION
We process your personal data, in particular, under the following legal basis:
i. with your consent;
ii. to perform our contract with you; and
iii. for our (or others) legitimate interests; including:
Our legitimate interest for this purpose is our interest in improving our Service so that we understand users’ preferences and are able to provide you with a better experience (for example, to make the use of our mobile application easier and more enjoyable, or to introduce and test new features).
The legitimate interest we rely on for this processing is our interest to promote The Service in a measured and appropriate way.
The legitimate interest we rely on for this processing is our interest to promote The Service in a reasonably targeted way.
Your personal data will be stored by the Administrator for as long as required under Statutory Laws and when reasonably required for providing the service to the User.
For further details or any questions regarding the User's personal data, please contact us at email: email@example.com
Last Updated: September 1, 2022