ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- The Administrator shall provide a Marketplace Platform to the User/Seller of Goods and or Services who shall agree in turn to sell to the Buyer directly his/her advertised goods or services.
- The Seller will provide the Buyer express or implied warranties including guarantees regarding the condition, quality, performance, life duration, accuracy, reliability, commercial value, and suitability for the intended purpose of the goods purchased.
- The User / Seller shall provide the Buyer with all the necessary information concerning the Goods or Services including the price of products, quantity available, detailed description, and guarantee of the quality of the products.
- The Administrator offers no warranties, guarantees and disclaims any liability for any goods or services sold or advertised on the Platform which infringes any Third Party Rights or do not meet the condition, quality, performance, life duration, accuracy, reliability, commercial value, and suitability for the intended purpose.
- The Administrator has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety, or legality of goods and services published by the Users/Sellers on the Platform.
- The Administrator does not accept liability nor confirm the ability of a Seller to sell goods or provide services.
- The Administrator does not accept liability for the failure of the Buyer to pay for Goods or Services received nor guarantee that a User/Seller will complete a transaction.
- The Platform Marketplace allows the User/Seller to sell products and to publish announcements and advertisements. The User/Seller of goods must provide to the buyers, the price of products, quantity available, detailed description and guarantee the quality of the products.
- The User/Seller of Goods shall be solely responsible to collect and remit any applicable Federal or State Taxes resulting from the sale of their goods or services posted on the Platform.
- The Administrator reserves the right to remove or refuse access to the Platform of any offensive announcements/advertisements posted by a User/Seller without given prior notice in the event of an infringement of rights or legal interest of other Users, Legal Entities, or Individuals upon their reasonable request or for breach of any applicable law or regulation.
- The administrator retains the right to make necessary changes to the service at any time with or without notice to Users/Sellers.
- The User/Seller of goods on the Platform is solely responsible for all his or her Product Content and Prices.
- The Administrator accepts No Responsibility for any User Content.
- The Administrator makes no guarantees for the accuracy, suitability, or quality of any User Content.
- The Administrator will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising on the Platform from any interaction/transaction between a Seller or a Buyer of goods or services.
POSTING OF ADVERTISEMENTS BY USERS/SELLERS AND FEES PAYABLE
- A User/Seller shall provide to the Administrator the details of the advertisement they wish to post on the Platform with the supporting documents when demanded.
- A User/Seller who posts an advertisement regarding the sale of goods or provision of services on the Platform will be required to provide full details of the goods and services including the price of products for sale and guarantee the quality of the products.
- A User/Seller shall be required to pay the Administrator a fee for each advertised post.
- The Administrator will publish the paid Advertisement on the Platform for the agreed period ONLY. Renewal of the period will attract the payment of another fee by the User depending on the period of extension requested. The price of goods or services must be exact and remain unchanged for the duration of a specific transaction already entered into by the Seller and the Buyer.
THE USER/SELLER WARRANTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- That your personal information provided to the Administrator is true and accurate.
- That you will update your personal information as and when necessary to maintain its truthfulness and accuracy.
- That you will use the Platform in strict compliance with all the Administrative Rules and all applicable Federal and State Laws, Regulations, Rules, and Guidelines.
- That you will not use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- That you will not post on the Platform any advertisement offering for sale any prohibited items or goods.
- That you have legal ownership and title to the goods offered for sale in your shop.
- That you will not post on the Platform any advertisement that will infringe another person’s rights or interests.
- That you will not post on the Platform an advertisement that includes false, misleading, or deceptive statements.
The User/Seller shall indemnify the Administrator, its Successors, Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Employees, Directors, Agents, and Representatives of each of them harmless from any claim or demand, including: and any VAT liability or other tax liability that we may incur in relation to any sale, supply or purchase made through the Marketplace or register to pay any VAT or other tax properly due in any jurisdiction.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The information you submit to us as part of your registration, and any data, text, pictures and other materials that you may submit or post on the Platform (the “User Content”) remain your intellectual property.
- The Administrator does not claim any ownership of the copyright or other proprietary intellectual property rights in such registration information and the User Content.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- One arbitrator mutually agreed by both parties will be appointed to resolve the dispute.
- For disputes arising in Lagos or Abuja or the seat of Arbitration shall be Lagos or Abuja respectively.
Last Updated: September 1, 2022